Through compelling storytelling and powerful imagery, the College of Education’s Communications & Marketing team is here to produce content that shares the achievements of the people, programs and initiatives of our collegiate community.
This page is your one-stop shop to collaborate and help us convey what is happening across the college. Through the resources found here, we will help you engage with the right audiences at the right time. Our team will help you support the college’s mission by building consistent messaging and brand awareness, engaging key stakeholders and inspiring action.
We look forward to working with you!
Seek our expertise & services
Share your good news!
Do you have a research or achievement story to tell?
Share awards, major events, deadlines, and other news.
Need something designed? Requests can be submitted here.
Would you like to have photos taken?
Social media request
Seeking social media expertise?
Want to meet to discuss a project?
Meet the team
- Accessibility across all platforms
- Alumni Engagement
- Branding guidelines and best practices
- Campus and Community Outreach and Engagement
- Digital and print design
- E-mail campaigns
- Event planning
- Feature writing for both print and online audiences
- Liaising with the UI Center for Advancement, Government Relations, and Strategic Communications
- Marketing (paid and content marketing)
- Multimedia communication
- Media Relations & messaging
- Podcast creation
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social media strategy – traditional and emerging platforms
- Strategic Storytelling
- Tailored communications to specific target audiences
- Video creation
- Web user experience and content strategy
Kat Krtnick Wilson
Communications and Strategic Initiatives Manager
Scanlan Center for School Mental Health
Need to make an event flyer, a letterhead, or a certificate?
Iowa Photo Gallery
Images are a powerful way to tell your story.
Find an image here.