We are proud of the many University of Iowa College of Education graduates who go on to become leaders in a multitude of areas. You can excel in teaching, counseling, educational administration, student development, psychology, higher education, as well as measurement and testing. Here, you can develop lifelong skills in every area of education.

To explore the many paths of development we offer, you can select one of the following:



Licensure, Certificate, & Endorsement

Professional Development

Online Programs