Tk20 (Watermark) is an online data management system that the Teacher Education Program at the College of Education is using to support student success.
Are you having trouble logging in or seeing tasks or assignments on your main dashboard? Make sure you are logging in with your HawkID and password.
The College of Education has adopted a new performance assessment system. Students will be asked to upload certain assignments to their Tk20 account. This new assessment process is not part of course grading; it is an indicator of a program’s progress toward meeting InTASC standards necessary for reporting to accreditation groups.
How to upload your assignments
Please upload the final version of the required assignments to your TK20 account by the date indicated by your instructor.
- Login to uiowa.tk20.com using your HawkID and password.
- To open an Assignment, click on its title under the Pending Tasks section located in the center of your screen. Each assignment will have a separate link.
- Read the submission instructions (on the left).
- Click the Select button under ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSIONS (on the right) to attach required documentation.
- When all documentation has been attached, click the (green) Submit button to turn in your assignment.
Watch a video tutorial of this process.
Please direct any questions or comments to COEemail@example.com.
Download printable instructions.
Faculty Instructions and Resources
In accordance with Chapter 79 of the Iowa Administrative Code [79.15(4)], the University of Iowa Teacher Education Program curriculum is “aligned with InTASC standards and embeds them in courses and field experiences.” The program must document that “each teacher candidate exhibits competency” in all of the professional core curricula grounded in InTASC and State of Iowa standards [IAC 79.15(5)].