Welcome to the UI REACH website,
Thank you for your interest in UI REACH! We hope you will find this website to be informative. If you do not find the answers you are looking for, please feel free to contact us directly at (319) 384-2127 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Iowa REACH Program is a two-year, transition, certificate program for students with multiple intellectual, cognitive, and learning disabilities. UI REACH provides a Big Ten campus experience to empower young adults to become independent, engaged members of the community. Courses, campus life, and career preparation assist students in reaching their full potential. UI REACH strives to maintain contact with alumni to encourage them to become independent adults by utilizing the independent living and career-related skills they learned in the program.
Key Features of UI REACH
- Big Ten University experience
- Integrated, on-campus residence hall living
- Inclusive academic learning opportunities
- Generous scholarship support
- Quality College of Education instructors and advisors
- Specialized core curriculum and service learning
- Employment preparation and training
- Community-based internships
- Transition portfolio
Support UI REACH
Thank you for supporting the mission of the UI REACH Program in the College of Education at The University of Iowa. The program would not be possible without the leadership and generosity of program supporters. Our efforts to make the program affordable for students and their families continue through donations and scholarships.