The master’s program in Mathematics Education provides students with advanced specialization in mathematics and education as a better foundation for K-12 teaching.
Your program advisor will help guide you through the requirements for degree completion. For a complete list of requirements and courses, please visit the General Catalog.
Admissions and Application
March 1, 2022 (Fall semester)
October 1, 2022 (Spring semester)
- A bachelor’s degree from a Regionally Accredited American College or University, or an equivalent degree from another country as determined by the Office of Admissions
- Undergraduate grade-point average (GPA) of 3.00 or better on a four-point scale
- English Proficiency Requirements (international applicants)
- Hold a secondary teaching licensure/certificate
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
- Official TOEFL scores may be required for some non-native speakers of English
- A statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation*
* You will be asked to give the contact information of your recommenders, including their email, on your Admissions Profile. The recommender will then get an email with instructions on how to upload the recommendation letter and/or form.
Please review the required supplemental documents above before starting the general graduate application. To begin the application process, set up an account with an existing email address and password