The Scanlan Center for School Mental Health and the Baker Teacher Leader Center are proud to partner in offering the 2022-2023 Educator Wellness Video Podcast Series.
The 8-part series is designed to enrich personal wellness practices that translate into healthier social-emotional-behavioral health practices in the PreK-12 classroom/school environment. Nationally-recognized wellness experts will help us explore and reflect on various dimensions of wellness, empowering us to prioritize ourselves so we can show up better for our students. Earn one free Iowa Licensure Renewal Credit if you attend all eight!
- Identify the 8-dimensions of wellness (SAMHSA) and discuss how these interconnected dimensions impact your well-being.
- Explore wellness skills and strategies to practice in your daily life as a means of self-care to improve your well-being.
- Understand the connection between prioritizing educator wellness and centering the needs of students and families.
- Learn strategies and methods to transcend wellness knowledge and practices into classrooms/schools with students.
- Investigate your values and align those values with behaviors to live into your purpose.
Iowa Licensure Renewal Credits
Educators who register for, attend, and complete all readings and discussions via the online course platform for all 8 episodes of the 2023-2023 Educator Wellness Podcast Series video podcast series will earn one free teacher license renewal credit.
To earn ILRUs, teachers much create an account: