Teaching Licensures and Endorsements (TEP)

The Office of Student Services coordinates the procedures for admission to the Teacher Education Program (TEP) in the College of Education at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.

Teacher Education Program Admission Requirements



Added Endorsements

M.A. & Ph.D. Programs

Art Education (M.A.)

Foreign Language and ESL Education (M.A., M.A.T.,Ph.D)

Language, Literacy and Culture (Ph.D.)

Mathematics Education (M.A., M.A.T., Ph.D.)

Music Education (M.A., Ph.D.)

Science Education (M.A.T., M.S, Ph.D.)

Social Studies Education (M.A., Ph.D.)

Special Education (M.A., Ph.D.)