Application to the College of Education varies depending on your degree program and educational career.

Please choose the path that best describes you.

I want an undergraduate degree or minor.

These majors and minors do not include preparation for teacher licensure. Please contact your advisor for application information.


I want a graduate degree.

The College of Education offers a multitude of graduate degrees in collaboration with the Graduate College.


You can find a complete list of our offerings on our Academic Programs page. Please visit specific program pages for application requirements.

For graduate degrees with teacher licensure, please see the above "I want to be a teacher" section.

Need help?

Please contact us:

Office of Student Services
N310 Lindquist Center