Graduates from the CFT doctoral program may pursue jobs across the country. For your convenience, we are providing a link to two of the most useful resources you can use to identify licensure requirements for whatever state you may move to. If the state you are moving to requires additional coursework than was provided by your master's program, or the doctoral program, you may want to look to online master's programs that can provide the additional courses. Such programs can include NorthCentral and Capella.

Licensing Requirement Links